10/02/2013

my second day at the puppy school...


today was my second day at the puppy school.  my knees didn't want to carry me!  i was so soooo excited and nervous. i wanted to go to school cause everything was new.  play-time with friends is great!  but i also didn't want to go to school...what if ferris and tallulah wouldn't like to play with me.  i am the youngest of my class.   it seems to me that everyone is doing so well but me :( what if they don't like me!  well, i couldn't decide for myself...  my new mommy said attendance is the key to success...and we were on our way to school.  i think i kind of started to like the box on wheels now. oh cars!  i wonder if there are any cars with special doggie seats.  my family doesn't have a special one, so i have to sort of sit or lie down at the back seat.
when we arrived at school i thought i started to see double. there was not just one ferris now, but two!  turns out we have a new friend.  her name is belle and she is also a golden retriever.  she's pretty but she's also older than me.  during class mrs. hodgson  taught us how to wait!  i tried so hard but it took me awhile to understand her.  she makes those funny sounds with her mouth and pulls my leash...  to my utter embarrassment ferris did what she voiced in his first try!  so did tallulah and belle...  i was the last...  
then we went outside!  but mrs.hodgson our teacher showed us how to wait before jumping outside.  there... i was able to do that.  so she told my mother and everyone how smart i was!  i felt like my heart would come out of my mouth... i was sooo happy!  woof  woof :)  well, school wasn't so bad after all.  
p.s.  in this picture i am trying to run to the school but my knees are having a hard time to carry me...

No comments:

Post a Comment