10/11/2013

pictures from school and my very first groooooooming session with lovely maribel :)

dear journal,

i have soooo much to tell.  school was more fun this week than ever.  i have pictures to share, too.  my best bud ferris and i had great fun chasing each other.  talullah was absent.  our teacher ms.hodgson was concerned.  i was too.  i like tallulah.  she has a different thing... she even walks different.  very elegant!  we had a new friend.  his name is jackson.  he was as black as i was but with curly hair.  jackson is a poodle.  we tried to play with him but he was too shy.  i really insisted but he kept growling and showing his teeth at me.  oh well, ferris and i had a good tumble.  oh and belle kept on staring at us.  she's soooo cute.  she makes my insides go fuzzy! here's belle:
isn't she pretty.  both ferris and i tried to show off in front of belle.  well i have pictures of us too!  in the first picture ferris is tackling me, but oh in the second one i am tackling ferris down and belle is watching us! no one really wins in our tackle me to the ground game.  we just take turns actually.  it the most fun thing i do!  ferris is a great friend. he even shared is "lickety stik" and his salmon treats with me.  

after this much of playing i got all dirty.  my mother decided to take me grooming at my vet's.  i was scared again.  i didn't like the bathes at the shelter.  what if this would be as cold, as uncomfortable and as lonely as my first bathes ?  the sound of running water makes me dizzy.  i don't like the smelly stuff they put on me.  ok i admit i like the bubbles but not the smell of them. it is too strong for me little nose.  and i want my mommy with me.  so when my mother took me to the vet's  i looked for nicole but she was nowhere to be seen.  i like the other two ladies who always welcome us with smiley faces.  but smiles sometimes just ain't enough to calm my nerves.  then maribel came.  she took me from my mother and took my collar off.  well that felt good already.  i said bye to my mom reluctantly. when maribel took me inside i saw other guys in different cages. great i thought, more friends to play with. but i had to take my bath first.   the water turned out to be nice and warm.  the smelly stuff actually smelled good this time.   maribel cleaned my ears, my nose and filed my nails.  i like the manicure part. but the best part was getting cuddles from maribel.   then maribel blew a lot of warm air on me.  it helped more then shaking my whole body to dry. i have short hair so i was quickly done.  they gave me treats and i got to play with friends too.    oh i am sooo looking forward to go again.  grooming time with maribel is the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment